Join the Friends of the Australian Tapestry Workshop
Receive exclusive benefits while helping the Workshop advance the art of tapestry worldwide!
To become a Friend of the Australian Tapestry Workshop, click here.
Join now and your membership will be valid to 30 June 2014 - that's two months free!
To find out more about upcoming Friends Events, click here.
The Friends of the Australian Tapestry Workshop was established in 1996 to help promote and support the ATW, and comes under the umbrella of the Tapestry Foundation of Australia.
By becoming a Friend you are making a valuable contribution enabling the Workshop to implement a range of innovative programs and stay at the forefront of the contemporary art in Australia.
Members of the Friends receive invitations to events throughout the year and gain an inside view of the Workshop's collaborative activities with leading Australian and international artists. They also have the opportunity to learn more about the art of tapestry and meet other like-minded enthusiasts.
Benefits of membership include:
- Explore the Workshop at any time during business hours for a viewing at no cost. You can introduce your friends and overseas visitors to this unique artistic resource.
- Meet new people and catch up with friends at special events including exhibition openings, studio viewings and the Workshop's Christmas party
- Learn more with a variety of in-depth talks (6-8 annually) by artists, weavers and scholars on a wide range of topics
- Access information about the Workshop and the art of tapestry in the ATW's newsletter and eNews
- Save 10% on in-store and mail/phone orders of the ATW's in-house dyed yarn as well as our great cards and books
- Become part of the creative and dedicated Workshop family!
Interested in becoming a Friend?
Choose the membership that best suits you: Individual, Family or Student/Under 30.